Mother of Good Counsel Home is a place in which our residents may continue to flourish spiritually and socially through their interactions with others.
- Sisters of St. Francis of the Martyr St. George live onsite and work in the Home
- Daily Mass and Chapel
- Priests available for spiritual and sacramental needs
- Weekly Rosary and First Friday Devotions
- Well-planned and coordinated Resident Services department with social and individual activity programs offered
- Seasonal activities such as gardening, caroling, card-making, etc.
- Social programs for residents and family members
- Frequent concerts provided by outside musical guests